Tutorials with your specialist librarian
With access to millions of resources, sometimes the library can seem like an intimidating place. Our specialist Librarians are here to help you make sense of it all by providing in-depth guidance and support in your chosen subject area.
Chloe Smith is the Librarian supporting the College of Jewellery, Fashion and Textiles. Chloe offers tutorials either face-to-face or online via MS Teams.
Online courses and resources
Navigating the Library: Foundations of Academic Research
The Foundations of Academic Research course (Moodle) is designed for new and level four students or people returning to higher education.
The course objectives are to help you:
- Discover library services and support
- Identify, locate and evaluate resources and sources
- Construct a search strategy using keywords related to the built environment
- Use effective search techniques
- Get personalised support.